[SLUG] Computer Troubles

From: Jeff Skube (cr1ms0ngh0st@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 00:28:58 EST

I was wondering if anyone can explain this problem. I went to reboot my
computer and at the end of init 6 it started to unmount my drives. I
got a kernel crash ( Second one ive seen in 2 years ) well I restarted
cause it was hosed. Now hell breaks loose. Every time I reboot I get a
kernel crash "pmd doesnt exsist" I have no clue what this means. It
completely hosed my computer beyon belif I couldnt even restart for a
time and it wouldnt even post. Well I left it alone for the night and
today ive been pullin things out and checking connections. All seems
fine now but I just want to know what the hell happened. Any help would
be grand.

Jeff