Re: [SLUG] NTP

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 22:01:17 EDT

As I'm sure you know, there's actually two different things going on:
ntpdate and ntpd...check for a file called ntpdate. On my debian system,
the ntpdate file is at least in /etc/init.d/ntpdate. That's where you
set where you want it to look. I believe that ntp.conf is only for the
daemon, which keeps things sync'ed..

HTH

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!