Re: [SLUG] IRC - Questions

From: fear me.. (kem1kal@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 20:23:53 EDT

Linux has this really neat thing you can actually run more than one thing at
a time on it without it killing your resorces maybe you should try that
instead of being smart about i do it all the time im programing or working
but i "idle" online it takes about 7% of you processer and ram to run irc
and if you a good comp less than that so why not just IDLE!