[SLUG] well I kinda hate to bring this up

From: A2L1 (a2l1@gte.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 14:27:15 EDT

I decided to post this notice even after the recent flap bout Mandrake 8 just
so those that are interested can get the info
                 AJ

We are immediately receiving orders for:

- Mandrake Linux 8.0 PowerPack - All the Power of Linux on 7 CDs! The
PowerPack contains the new Mandrake 8.0 operating system plus more than 2300
applications including the famous StarOffice 5.2 Office Suite and IBM
ViaVoice. Also included is the source code for Free Software applications,
Installation & User manuals, and 60 days of Installation support.

The price is $69 USD + $20 USD for shipping (which also includes a
contribution to our free-software projects).

- Mandrake Linux 8.0 2 CD set - Fresh, Cheap and Official. This 2 CD set is
manufactured by MandrakeSoft and provides everything you need to quickly get
started with Mandrake Linux.

The price is $5 per CD + $10 USD for shipping (which also includes a
contribution
to our free-software projects).

Order online right now at:

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/buyit/getit

All orders will be shipped as soon as the products become available (planned
shipping date is the end of May).

Mandrake team.