Re: [SLUG] IRC - Questions

From: fear me.. (kem1kal@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 20:18:20 EDT

Harry I did more than just "creat a channel" I got a you a secure place to
discuss matters I also got you all backing from the head of the server any
problems slug me have would get high priority over normal irc scaubbles. the
owners of axenet want us to be here and want us to stay I have known them
all for 2 years now and have worked with these people for some time now and
I know they will make you all feel at home if any problems shall arise they
will do everyting in there power to fix if you think thats just a simple irc
channel that anyone can set up go to dal net and make you one