[SLUG] Sarasota Meeting, May 22,, 7pm

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 09:23:07 EDT

If you can please email me at mrock@stewartsigns.com and let me know if you
will be attending,,, that will help me prepare the meeting area.

The first to be held at this location and hosted by myself.

2201 Cantu Court
Suite 218
Sarasota, FL.

I prefer structured meetings with a predictable format. We will, at this
meeting decide on that format and also a format for future meetings. I will
have an outline and suggestions for meetings that we can work with. I will
have ample power outlets for those of you who bring either pc's or laptops.

We will have coffee for those of you who need that to stay awake,,,maybe
donuts if I feel energetic. The directions are posted on the SLUG website.

We will start at 7pm and conclude at 9pm.

There may be people working in the offices at the same time as our meeting
so common curtesies apply when meeting in a working environment.

You Host,

Michael C. Rock