[SLUG] Dissapointed

From: fear me.. (kem1kal@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 18:44:12 EDT

I have never met a group of more imature people I would exspect this from high schoolers but from men with blue and white colar jobs you are the most un greatfull people i have ever met.

For those of you that arnt ungreatfull in this group im sorry.

but please you act like im not offfering you anything you cant get. if you open your eyes and look around you may see how much people do for you inconsiderate pricks

Im sorry some of you had to read this post please excuse my language.