Re: [SLUG] reKall

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 17:53:06 EDT

patrick wrote:

> On Sunday 20 May 2001 05:26 pm, you wrote:
> > patrick wrote:

<snip>

> what i am saying is that they are bringing database accessibility to
> kde in the respect that all the other parts of kde will work together
> with the database, spreadsheet, word processing. that all.

Well that's something else again. I didn't see anything about that on
their web page. It still sounds pretty vague. Isn't that type of
application interaction done by the KParts component model?

http://www.koffice.org/faq/#KPARTS

Anyway an Access-like application sounds like a really neat addition to
the KOffice suite.

Ed.