Re: [SLUG] Palm Pilot PIM

From: Michael Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 06:54:14 EDT

Chris:
I use Jpilot It has all the function of the Palm
Desktop. There is also Gnome-Pilot that interfaces
with Gnome apps such as Calandar and address book.
I've never used it so can't comment on it. Jpilot is
easy to setup. Install and change the permisions on
the com por t so people other than root can access the
com port.

Enjoy
Mike Manchester

=====