[SLUG] CTS setup times

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 08:25:42 EDT

Here again is the times for setting up for the show.

The setup times is 12:00pm - 6:00pm on the 29th

8:00am - 10:00am the days of the show may 30th and 31st.

If you can not make it to the building to setup on the 29th
again you have 2 hours in the Am each day of the show to setup.

I am sure it should not take that long to setup.

The last show me and Diana dropped the stuff off and made sure it was
secure. Then next day at 8:00 we started to set up and went fine.
This was the same from about 80% of the others as well.

Thanks
Bill Preece