Re: [SLUG] CTS show

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 18:26:26 EDT

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 02:35:21AM -0400, Maureen L. Thomas wrote:

> I plan on going to the show on Wednesday if at all possible. I would
> like to attend both days but am leaving for North Carolina on Thursday
> for my sons wedding. Anyway I have absolutely no idea how to get
> there. I tried the registration web site and only got an addy. Could
> someone please give me instructions on how to get there from the Port
> Richey area? Thanks in advance. Maureen

Come down 19 or Rowan/CR 77/Seven Springs/McMullen Booth until you get
to Gulf-To-Bay in Clearwater. Take Gulf-To-Bay toward the beach (West).
At Highland, Gulf-To-Bay jogs, so stay to the right. It turns into
Cleveland once you're through the jog. Take it all the way downtown,
past Missouri (signal light) all the way past the railroad tracks and Ft
Harrison til you get to (I believe) Osceola. It's about a block from the
water, a big multi-story building on your right, right on Cleveland, and
it should say SteinMart on it. I've never actually been there, so I
don't know about parking or where the entrance is. I've just driven by
it many times on the way to the beach, etc.

Paul