[SLUG] CTS update

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 08:43:02 EDT

        Hey Guys and Gals got a update on something that may be really cool.
I spoke with Scott again yesterday evening and he told me that Bay News 9
is going to cover this show. He said the reporter asked him what was the
highlights going to be. He told me that he mentioned Us and of Course
Roblimo and Maddog.

There is a good chance we may be getting some interviews and some
coverage. If so then this will help make more people aware of SLUG and
LINUX.

Now then one thing. Please no bashing the Other guys and by all means
put the word out. Bring as many people as you can.

Also here is what we need left to have ready.

A Pc with Mandrake , one with S.u.S.E. and one with Caldera. If you have
Laptops
that would be even better to save power and space. We will have people
watching the
booth if anyone is concerned about stuff walking.

We will have a few snacks and drinks.

More to come shortly.

Bill Preece

P.S.

For the Crew working on the highspeed access to the booth thanks for all the
work and effort
going into this.