Re: [SLUG] Procmail question or mail in general

From: awyatt@intergate.cx
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 09:15:10 EDT

There are a few ways to get your mail.. If yahoo supports pop3 or
imap you can fetchmail (which will require sendmail running) you can
masq it as your ISP's mail server, and it will deliver mail to your
local account.. Otherwise you will need an MX so slug will know where
to deliver your mail. (If you were wondering an MX is a mail
exchanger DNS record, which would also require a dns server to
resolve it.)

Hope this helps,
Andrew