Re: [SLUG] Slug Muzik !

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 14:54:19 EDT

Mark Banschbach wrote:

> Hey Norb !
>
> What hapened to the JAM ? lets get it together
> again !
>
> Mark

Unfortunatelly I don't have time right now for it - I have a HUGE
project to finish at work, then the show and then I'm leaving the
country for about 3 weeks (going back to visit all the people I grew up
with in Puerto Rico... after 9 years... it'll be an experience...).

When I get back, though, we'll do somethng. Besides, there's enough
musicians here, you guys don't need me to have fun ;)

Norb