Re: [SLUG] Vendor Specifics

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 17:05:02 EDT

Come on, Todd. Russ is not bashing you here, he is challenging you to
document what you say.
I think we need more folks like that who ask for specifics and speak
from first hand knowledge, as Russ is an accomplished Linux sys admin
who is an active contributor to the Linux community.
Most of us are adults here: Thus, we can challenge each other and not
"get bruised" by words.
Smitty