[SLUG] CTS show

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 10:05:26 EDT

Just a few quick things.

I will be at the Harborview Center around 4:00pm the setup time is around
12:00 to 6:00pm
if anyone is going to be there to setup today such as NKS they will let you
in at Noon.

Just let Scott Stemple know.

If anyone is going to setup tomorrow be there around 9:00am tomorrow and
thursday.

If anyone would like to pick up a couple of cases of drinks such as coke
sprite pepsi, etc.,
I will have a cooler there tomorrow also will have 2 cases of 24 oz x 28
bottles of Water ,
I case of 12 sobe , and 1 15 case of Arazonia Health drinks.

Also we have 2 boxes of frito lays chips.

Also be sure to have all your cables and what ever else you may need.

Well it is almost show time all and this should be great.
Bring your cameras , anyone have a digital camera please bring it to take
lots of cool pics.

I also again would like to thank all the helpers who are helping out and be
sure to hand out those
Linux Journals.

We also will drop a few in other locations as well.

Also if anyone has a spare laptop we can load with Caldera or if you have a
pc already loaded with Caldera bring it.

That will give us 1 Mandrake machine - Tom Ufer , 1 S.u.S.E. - Norb , 1 Red
Hat - Diana , 1 - Stormix -Progeny - Myself , Also
maybe 1 Turbo Box . This will cover the distros we have .

I also will be bringing a few hubs tomorrow as well.

Both Diana and myself will have 2way radios as to monitor things happening
around the show.

Anyone working in the booth get with Diana or Myself and we will have things
set and ready.
Also anyone with bussiess cards or other things to hand out bring them.

That is all for now.

As they say folks ............... IT's SHOW TIME !! !!! !!

P.S. do not forget to Wear your Linux Shirts caps etc.,,,

To bad we do not have a Giant TUX costume !!!!!

Have a good day everyone see you soon.

Bill Preece