[SLUG] Update on CTS show Events.

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 12:16:30 EDT

Folks we have yet 2 more speakers :-)

Speaker/Email: Scott Carter <scott@webmktg.net>
> >Company/Title: Itty Bitty Computer Company & Pixelboxx, GmbH

> >Seminar Description: Linux for Small Business and business
applications...
> >Adapting linux to solve real world business solutions. How linux and
> >opensource
> >software tools are being deployed by small business to increase
> >productivity,
> >and provide reliable, secure internet communications technologies on a
> >limited
> >budget. Some examples of web based solutions would be the ultimate
virtual
> >office, worldwide multilingual secure distribution of marketing products,
> >and
> >intranet based reporting and scheduling.

Next Up!

Greg Lincoln
Head Writer - LinuxHardware.org
www.linuxhardware.org

>I will be able to be at the show tomorrow. I will be bringing a laptop
>running Debian Unstable that has a Geforce 2 GO for demoing various Linux
>games and Windows games running under Linux(WINE).

>I was thinking I'd do to seperate talks, one on Linux Hardware support,
>and one on Linux Gaming.

We are close to having all the theater rooms and
time slots filled with speakers ;-)

Ok now all we need if for the XP demo to not go as planned and we get
their crowd as well ....... (Sorry) Should be intresting considering they do
not
have broad band connection either ......??????

Anyways thanks again all .

Derek if you guys need anything else let me know.

Thanks
Bill Preece