Re: [SLUG] web hosting

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 20:46:43 EDT

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 11:13:50AM -0700, ter swartz wrote:

> The company that I am working for is looking to switch
> to another web hosting company (from Net Solution and
> Mindspring), due to unreliablity and poor tech
> support. I have been looking at xo.com and ait.com.
> Does anybody have some feedback about either or
> another suggestion? Just need basic domain
> resolution, with some limited video streaming, pop3
> accounts and 30-50megs of anonymous FTP (did I spell
> that right?) & to work!
> Pete

Don't know about anonymous FTP, but we've had our corporate website
hosted by XO for four years. Never a service problem. You can check with
them on what services they currently offer in what packages. Pricing has
been reasonable as well. We pay $39.95 per month for hosting our
domain/website, dial-up (backup to DSL), and the standard email
accounts, disk space, etc.

Paul