Re: [SLUG] a poll

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 23:15:38 EDT

On 30 May 2001 19:39:22 -0400, patrick wrote:

> i am taking a little poll. do any of u have any Linux toys :)

Yeah. In fact, if you come to my house, the first thing you see is a
little stuffed tux on my glass-screen door. Then you come into my house
and you see a blowup tux holding a blowup baseball bat. I also have many
bumper stickers, but I'm not quite sure I would call those toys. I have
a few frisbees, abd other miscalaneous items, but I'm tired and can't
remember.

Norb