[SLUG] Toys

From: Maureen L. Thomas (elgato@gte.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 02:25:16 EDT

I have my original stuffed Tux hanging next to my computer and 2 bumper
stickers on the rear window. Oh yeah, and some SuSE stickers.

I was very impressed and surprised to see all of the different machines
running on Linux. I hope you had a lot of inquires into Linux. I wish I
could have stayed and been able to sit in and listen to the speakers. My
fiance had to be at work by noon. Hopefully I will be off for the July New
Port Richey Meeting. Need to finish packing, hope you get lots of interest
in Linux today at the show. Moe