[SLUG] Virtual PC

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 08:12:57 EDT

Hey everyone,

I'm insane enough to try to install Linux on Virtual PC, on my Mac! It's
going just fine, except...

On Mandrake it doesn't recongnize my mouse, at least, it doesn't
recognize the mouse in VPC. I will do a more complete attempt at an
install later on.

On SuSe, I'm stuck at the point where it says, "Searching for
infofile...." The floppy is just spinning and spinning and spinning. I
would think it would looking for the CD, but no such luck. If I eject
the floppy, my inits segfault.

Any Ideas?

Russell

PS Does Linux on Virtual PC on a Mac count as a toy? :-)

I don't care if you're going nowhere,
Just take good care of the world.
    -- Depeche Mode