Re: [SLUG] Spying on Private E-Mail

From: patrick (patrick@llc.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 16:48:45 EDT

On Thursday 31 May 2001 11:08 am, you wrote:
> Article on the US's efforts to read your E-Mail going overseas and how the
> European Parliament "recommends all Europeans use encryption and open
> source software".
> http://www.newscientist.com/dailynews/news.jsp?id=ns9999789
>
> Tony

and this will blow u away

go to rickross.com

punch in landmark education and then microsoft. it seems bill
has been busy sending his employees to get mind controlled.
i know some of u are thinking oh no. this couldnt be real butt
it is. i have telling people for years that microsoft was involved
with landmark and no one would believe me and now the story
accidentally got out. fascinating.