Re: [SLUG] web hosting

From: Steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 18:19:15 EDT

On Thursday 31 May 2001 01:34, you wrote:

> From the positioning of Smitty's comments (after the comments about XO
> and before the reply about Intnet) it appears he's commenting on XO. But
> XO does not have a booth at CTS. Intnet does. Thus, it appears he is
> instead commenting on Intnet. Snippage would have helped here.
>
> Paul

Hmm, I thought I was commenting on both... : )

XO has a decent connection, but is filled with red-tape.
Intnet is much smaller and has a lower response time than XO.

When dealing with things related to my business I want to at least have the
option of being able to be in control. Since I have a clue of what I'm doing
I prefer not to be in a situation where I cannot change something to fit my
business needs. Thus Intnet is easier to deal with.

Steve

Do you ferret?