RE: [SLUG] CTS show, yesterday's keynote speech

From: Federico Paini (federico@federicopaini.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 20:28:32 EDT

Very good article!
Compliments Tina.

Federico

-----Original Message-----
From: slug@nks.net [mailto:slug@nks.net]On Behalf Of Tina Gasperson
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 7:19 PM
To: slug@nks.net
Subject: [SLUG] CTS show, yesterday's keynote speech

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to point out that there's a good article
on Newsforge about the goings on yesterday (Wednesday)
at CTS. OK, so I wrote the article and I'm a little
biased.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/05/31/1652254

Also, tomorrow there'll be another
comparing/contrasting the whole Office XP expo with
the grass roots Linux effort (and a bit about the
scuffle out front).

If anyone took pictures with a digital camera of the
little confrontation, can you email them to me?

It was great to meet so many of you over these two
days.

-Tina G.
newsforge.com