[SLUG] Great Show!

From: Federico Paini (federico@federicopaini.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 23:01:27 EDT

I really had a blast at the show these two days.
Even if at the beginning I was a little disappointed by the size (I expected
a little more) I really had a lot of fun.
Explaining Linux to those people coming from the Micro$oft presentation was
interesting, their faces were really funny anytime they heard the word "free"
:).
The booth was really execellent, I think it was the best booth there, far
better than the "commercial" ones.
I also had the chance to meet a lot of very interesting people.
I volunteered for 2 years at the Linux World Expo in New York City as a
member of the New York Linux User Group but I enjoied the atmosphere of this
show a lot more and I me the opportunity to have a long chat with Maddog
(which doesn't happend that often since he is always very busy).
I just want to thank you all guys for the fantastic job you've done in
setting up the booth.

Ciao
Federico