Re: [SLUG] CTS Synopsis

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 15:01:16 EDT

    I have used an older Olympus gigital camera, and the thing I've found
that you need to do is push the shutter release button a bit first until
the lens focuses, then the rest of the way - sort of a two part operation.
If you just push the shutter button down in one movement it will take
longer than you would expect it to because the lens has to focus first, and
your pictures will come out blurry because you have moved the camera. At
least that was my experience.

    scott