Re: [SLUG] unscribe

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 18:54:03 EDT

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 02:22:58PM -0400, Mike Manchester wrote:

> Please unscribe my mchester@pobox.com id

You know, we get a lot of requests like this, which normally bounce
because they contain the word "sub_scribe". This keeps this kind of
traffic off this list. (You don't _really_ want to see it, do you?)

But let me make a point here. If you go to

http://www.suncoastlug.org/lists.html

the instructions for subscribing, posting and unsubscribing are all
there. In fact, I've even provided a one-line command to make it easier
for some.

The point is, if you need to unsubscribe, please see the page above for
instructions before you ask one of the admins to do it for you. If you
just can't make it work from there, then let us know.

Paul