Re: [SLUG] Corel and Linux

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 01:31:33 EDT

The last I heard, and this is subject to change, Corel will no longer be
developing their own distribution. This is a shame, since - despite the
protestation of zealots - their distribution, with their bundled office
suite, had the best chance of truly increasing the desktop market share
which is a pivotal roadblock for overall acceptance.