Re: [SLUG] Text editor similar too...

From: pailhead@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 15:37:35 EDT

Well.. I should have mentioned the biggest part of EditPlus that I really love
and that is built in FTP support so that I can download --> edit --> save and
it's all done in a smooth interface. I wish I knew programming because I'd
love to write it up myself :)

Is there any text editor that has this capability? And the features of the
programs you listed.

Thanks alot!

Jason