[SLUG] [MDLUG] Looking for a great file manager/viewer

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 09:54:03 EDT

>From another list ...

There has need mention or Reiser filesystem on this list, and
assertions that it is ready for prime time.

I do not minimize the poster's pain -- I mentioned a like
situation at another university with, but with backups.

There are two classes into which folks may be divvied: Those
who have had to painfully recover from inadequate backups, and
those who will ...

-- Russ