Re: [SLUG] Chroot environment

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 18:26:41 EDT

You can use YARD to create a chroot file system instead of a boot
floppy. Instructions on redirecting the output from a floppy to a hard
disk directory or other mounted device is in the docs. Actually, if all
you want to do is clone you present system instead of creating a custom
version with YARD, tar will do. It copies and creates devices nodes
correctly and is handy for cloning a system.

Ed.