RE: [SLUG] Ximian..

From: Jason Pratt (pailhead@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 21:35:26 EDT

I like the interface for Ximian after installing it but I also found
that it broke Mozilla and I couldn’t get Nautilus to view HTML pages so
I couldn't surf the web to check things out. The interface is slick...
though I may agree with you that KDE2 is much more polished.

On the xvidtune tip... it doesn't seem to save my settings after
applying it. I can apply it and my settings will be save for that
session but if I reboot all of my settings for xvidtune are gone and I
have to do it again. Any thoughts?