[SLUG] "Arnold", the 20" Monitor...Spring cleaning

From: ter swartz (ter450@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 12:31:52 EDT

Hello All,
I am getting rid of a monitor. It was given to me by
a friend. He used it for an Apple 3-4 years ago, and
worked last time he used it. I grabbed it, cause' I'm
a pack rat. I have not even used it myself (I use the
intel platform). The monitor is a Radius Intellicolor
Display 20 E (20" display). It is now just taking up
closet space. I did not take it to any of the swap
meets, cause it is a bear to carry. If anybody wants
it, it is yours for free, just need to pick it up.
E-mail me at ter450@yahoo.com or petes@tampabay.rr.com
Pete
P.S. I nic named it Arnold, because if you lift it 10
times per day, for a year you will look like Arnold S.