Re: [SLUG] no more mr nice guy

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 14:05:36 EDT

The anti-Linux propaganda is not only dishonest, it is counterproductive.

What MS has done has raised the visibility of Linux and thus invested in it
more credibility. Their concurrent failures of quality control and security
in their own products have made them look foolish at the same time.

BTW: Someone at the highest levels needs to challenge these MS goons
with a simple question "Since when has volunteerism become an evil thing
here in America?"

Doc