[SLUG] Mandrake & xvidtune

From: Jason Pratt (linuxmad@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 00:35:51 EDT

Well what do you know I go and try to install Mandrake 8.0 again and
this time it installs without a hitch. Then I try rebooting my machine
and it boots sans the 3.5" boot disk I needed for Red Hat. Hey I have
more respect for Mandrake :) Heck I even enjoy looking at teh boot
screen now.. no more text ...

On the xvidtune arena. Question, I have to run xvidtune every session to
center my screen on it's display. How can I have Linux (KDE or GNOME)
remember where teh screen should be positioned to be centered? Like I
said both Win9x and WIn2000 don't have a problem with this.. so
hopefully I can get a remedy.

Thanks guys...

Jason Pratt