Re: [SLUG] Konquered by Java

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 21:16:36 EDT

Details, details...Thank you for the help. Unfortunately, my difficulty
continues: I must not have java set up right. (Probably need more cream and
sugar :-) I'm going to email the debian-powerpc list about this and see what
they say, since the actual VM is called kaffe, which doesn't seem to be
available for powerpc...

Russell