Re: [SLUG] Juno and Linux

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 14:00:17 EDT

I doubt that Juno will work with Linux ... and you'd want to avoid it
anyhow ... Juno steals CPU resources from your PC to run computations
they charge third parties for ... not to mention that they are terribly
aggraving
in many other ways.

Although the Juno-Borg have just acquired them I seem to recall that an
older version of Netzero may have worked with Linux. (It should be several
months before Juno messes up Netzero worse than it already is!)

Doc