Re: [SLUG] Icons

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 18:48:48 EDT

Done that.
It appears that each application in KDE and Gnome has its own icon. That is
all except for some applications that do not have a icon in Gnome or KDE.
What I am trying to do here is get the standard icons for that application or
suitable replacement ones. Some icons like Mozilla need to be trashed - they
is a size problem with that one and several others. I also went off to the
various sites to get icons but the majority of them are in Rpms. Now I don't
know about you but I seriously question why anyone would need to put an icon
package into a RPM unless they are doing something strange. I look at it this
way because after all an icon is nothing more than a picture so why would I
need a configuration file for a picture. Tar and zip I have no problem with
but RPM sounds like a program to me.

Thanks
Frank