[SLUG] Re: Your Slug Post.

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 00:06:35 EDT

On Thursday 14 June 2001 10:20 am, you wrote:
> If you come to the next Dunedin meeting with your machine you can
> install
> it
> from my copy. Alternate I will attempt to burn you a copy.
>
> Frank
>
> That would be great. I'm planning on attending the Dunedin meeting. Is
> it this Saturday?

Lets see.
After consulting with the various computer gods and assorted assorted
computer deviates at:
http://www.suncoastlug.org/meetings.html
I find that the Dunedin meeting is at 09:30-12:00 on 23 June maybe. That is
if we all show up, it doesn't rain, and the close the bar early the night
before. Of course if one of those excuses does not suffice well we can always
think of a new one to have or not have the meeting depending on well we will
thank about that too maybe if the mood strikes us.
So what do you expect from a bunch of computer geeks - sanity.

Frank