Re: [SLUG] test

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 07:32:31 EDT

On Thursday 21 June 2001 09:24 pm, Ed Centanni wrote:

> I only sent this once and this is the third one showing up in my
> inbox.
>
> Ed.

The problem that I have is the timing. I only occasionally get
duplicates, but I get a lot of messages that are WAY out of order.
I'll get a reply to a post when I never got the original. The
original post will show up hours later. Sometimes the next day or
later in the week.

The last double I got was Jason's last post. The times stamps are:

Fri Jun 22 06:42:25 2001
and
Fri Jun 22 06:41:32 2001

Just over a min apart. The interresting part is I got the older one
first!?!?!

Just my .02

--
R.G. Mayhue