Re: [SLUG] apoligies

From: ter swartz (ter450@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 12:22:59 EDT

Not certain that it is a problem with road runner,
unless it is with their smtp-server.tampabay.rr.com
I use a yahoo account for my e-mail (I can access from
multiple OS enviroments..Linux, Windows, WinCE and
Palm) from any internet connection (on road, office,
etc.) I do have Road R. account, but do not use it for
SLUG news-group, and have never seen this issue
through my RR account. I get duplicates, but have not
kept track of them.
Pete