Re: [SLUG] The constant message

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@mailandnews.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 16:44:19 EDT

I suggest using some web interface (from RR, or some other, hotmail,
mailndnews.com) to see if new entries are being populated into the mailbox.
I have seen this when the email client is not properly marking the messages
to delete. I've deleted them manually then I usually find it's fixed.

Trivial, but I hope it helps.

Patrick.