Re: [SLUG] keyboard disappears

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 22:11:25 EDT

perhaps it's something in the X-server that's crashing? I believe X is
what controls it. Of course, that's assuming you're using X + window
mgr...If you are in console mode, that is a definite mystery.

Russell

_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"