[SLUG] next generation operating system and development tools.

From: A2L1 (a2l1@gte.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 23:38:43 EDT

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this out yet?? I noticed it on my
daily freshmeat listings and did dl and install it---seems to work fine but
is kinda redundant I think---another windowmanager---but one of them looks
like winblows?---anyway there is some slick stuff on a few of the other types
but still a long way to go in my opinion---for those of you wanting to check
it out http://www.rocklyte.com/about.html
the download is free and I have installed it on the LM8 and Redmond distros
with no adverse effects----just a tidbit for those who are interested in
trying new stuff

                       AJ