Re: Re: [SLUG] Two things...

From: jcopenha (jcopenha@csee.usf.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 15:33:18 EDT

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001 14:23:43 -0400, Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 10:48:57AM -0400, Russell Hires wrote:
>
> > First, I'd like to thank Paul F (@quillandmouse.com) for the presentation he
> > gave. I actually learned something! Not just about procmail, but about
> > regular expressions. I hope to be able to give a presentation about Zope by
> > the end of the year. (Wish me luck about that)
> >

> Thanks. I wonder if there's interest in a presentation just on regular
> expressions?

although I don't attend the dunedin meetings.. I would like to see such a presentation.. I've played with regular expressions a little bit.. and they are extremly powerful.. but can also be a might bit confusing to read... I might try and make a meeting if this presentation was given..
Jason

> > Second, anyone know what's up with freshmeat and the osdn? I can't access any
> > of those sites...slashdot is another, BTW...
> >

> I believe something's wrong at Exodus, the ISP for slashdot, freshmeat
> and a host of other major Linux sites. I've seen no word yet on what's
> wrong nor when it will get fixed.

Of course you haven't.. that type of news would usually get posted on SlashDot =)