[SLUG] All your SlashDot belong to us [WAS: Two things...]

From: Brian Coyle (brianc@magicnet.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 16:30:58 EDT

Tina Gasperson wrote:

> OSDN sites are down due to an Exodus router being out.
>
> -tina
>
> > Second, anyone know what's up with freshmeat and the
> > osdn? I can't access any
> > of those sites...slashdot is another, BTW...
> >
> > Russell

If you're truly in withdrawals... go here:

                   http://slashdot.ne.jp/

Buried on that page, I caught a posting about the US /. being down:

http://slashdot.ne.jp/article.pl?sid=01/06/24/0632234&mode=thread&threshold=

And ran it thru babelfish for a laugh...

    http://babelfish.altavista.com/

The first comment is titled: "It knocks down Internet, rubbing, it
does,"

ROFL!!!!

--
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space...