[SLUG] slashdot down hmmm

From: er@i-rule.net
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 21:30:18 EDT

Slashdot.org, ThinkGeek.com, Freshmeat.net, Themes.org, GIFWorks, AnimFactory, and OSDN.com are down at the moment because we\'re experiencing technical difficulties with our network routing equipment.

weird. big sites going down just because 1 router? It takes only a few mins to pull and replace a cisco router.. I wonder what the real problem is?

heh who knows.. the company did make it onto f*ckedcompany.com as circling the drain..

owell

ERik
ER@i-rule.net