RE: [SLUG] Sarasota Splinter...Update

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 09:14:11 EDT

Jason, Don't worry,, I will be here until the cows come home,, Getting a
viable Linux workstation to replace our MS workstations is my goal here at
work and I have a very good supervisor who gives me a log of rope,,

I think that if I can demonstrate the viability of a Linux workstation we
will change over to that and away from MS,,, they hate the idea of MS
getting in our pockets all the time.

Michael C. Rock