[SLUG] Re:Sarasota Meetings

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 13:40:51 EDT

Some times things start slow. How ever perhaps if you have any schools near
you ,
College , or High Schools you could ask if you can distribute flyers , also
maybe a local book store etc., with a Pinup announcement board.

Some of these ideas that may help. Just do not get upset.
This takes time. Trust me been there done that. I know that Barnes and
Nobles
list us on their monthly newsletter of things happening there in the store.

Also a few local Restaurants and Business places let me put out some flyers
get things picking up. Most places are pretty cool with it that I have
asked. In fact I
may circulate some more flyers while people are on vacations and schools are
out.

I also mention it during our meetings to let most know about it or someone
will
mention it during out meetings. That they know about the meetings. If I can
be of any more
assistance I will.

Take Care and keep up the work.

Bill Preece