Re: [SLUG] File transfers between 2 computers

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 22:45:23 EDT

What about a 'simple' PPP connection? Wouldn't you just set each computer to
authenticate to the other? I guess have a look at the PPP-HOWTO for details.
Or maybe have a look at linux.com for something like this?

Russell

PS Welcome back to the States!

  _its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
  _it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"